Monday, March 30, 2015

Emma's TBR List!


Hi, Emma here. I'm currently writing a review for Shatter Me, and I'm sorry it's taking such a long time. It's just that I'm trying to be active on Quotev so I write fanfiction whenever I can these days. But anyway to keep you satisfied while I keep writing on my book review, I thought I'd post my TBR (To be read) list for 2015! I'm already on my eleventh book, so even though I don't post here as often as I should, I still read. Don't you worry ;) By the way, the books aren't written in order, so I'm just randomly picking books I feel like reading whenever I'm done with one. 

Anyway here it is: 

  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen 
  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner
  • The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis 
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • The Young World by Chris Weitz
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Currently reading!) 
  • The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
  • What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones 
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
  • The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
  • A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
  • A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin 
  • A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin 
  • A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin 
  • LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • LOTR: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • LOTR: The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki 
  • Wallflower by Stephen Chbotsky 
  • Anne Frank's Diary by Anne Frank 
  • Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt 
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas 
  • The Circle by Sara Bergmark Elfgren and Mats Strandberg 
  • Fire by Sara Bergmark Elfgren and Mats Strandberg 
  • Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Chosen by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  • Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Destined by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Hidden by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Revealed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Redeemed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast 
  • Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi 
  • Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 
  • Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi  
Yes, I do realize that this will be difficult to obtain. I'm a fast reader, but these are many books. But hey, it won't hurt if I'll just have to finish them next year, right? So, here's at least a little look into what books I want to read, and I've heard great things about these books. I'm the kind of person who likes to know what books are really good before I buy them, so I don't waste time on a bad book. If one of you has the time and willpower to count these, let me know! ;) 
~ Emma ~

No comments:

Post a Comment